Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Table Conga



This maths game is called Table Conga. Table Conga has helped me to learn my four times tables but also helped me a lot to learn the times tables that I don't know how to do. You can control Conga by using the arrow keyboards. So if you are doing the four times table like I am you go across the number four first and Conga will grab the number behind him. You keep grabbing the number after the number you have collected. For example you've just finish grabbing the number four next is the number eight. Do not touch the the grey circle with the X on it that is a virus you will die.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Savelina!
    I think that Table Conga sounds really fun! It would really help me since I still need to learn my 7 and 8 times tables. I think that I might just start doing it as well!

    Blog Ya Later!
    Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete