Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

How do air planes fly-Explaining


  1. Gravity
  2. The airplane slows down
  3. Airplanes can create lift without any thrust.
  4. Being made from a lightweight material.
  5. Four different forces called thrust,drag,weight and lift.All prevent airplanes from being able to fly.
  6. To give examples of how different planes fly.
  7. As a result
  8. Engines

     Today in LS1 I did my reading.For reading I had to read how do air planes fly?Because I had to answer questions about this story I answer these question to check if I under stand the Explaining of the story.

4 comments:

  1. Dude i got a 43 on it noob you lier! dont listen to this everybody im waring you not to please listen to me.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro don't trust this kid he is a liar and a mothet fucking noob I got a 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi he is a liar and a noob I got a 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the worst i only got a 43 and this was a test.

    ReplyDelete