Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Winter learning Journey Prizes

At assemble I was really excited because Rachel from Auckland university came to give out the prizes for the winter learning journey. I had won a certificate for participating in the wild journey. The winter learning journey was amazing. This winter learning journey theme was taking a trip all around New Zealand I learnt more about the places in NZ and the places that I explored were beautiful. I would like to thank Rachel and the team for making the winter learning journey happen. I can't wait for the summer learning journey I think it's going to be great. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi it is me Avalon
    l really like the way you were talking about the winter learning Journey and l like the way you had added some photos and made a long blurb

    ReplyDelete