Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Rewindable learning

Today after morning tea we were practising our dance using rewindable learning. When I am using rewindable learning it helps my group know our dance really well. This dance is for the end of this terms production which was really exciting. Zoe helped us to create this dance she also chose the music "Staying Alive" which I really love. I would like to thank Zoe for everything she has done to create this dance. Learning the dance really helped my group do the dance in sync and making the dance came together. 


1 comment:


  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.writers have great importance in the writing company because they are the ones who solve customer's problems with respect to their needs.

    Best Credit Repair Houston

    ReplyDelete