Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Digital Tech

This morning I went to Digi tech at Tamaki college my teacher was Mrs Anderson. We were focusing on keeping the Tamaki community healthy. Our task was to pick one of our ideas from the DLO that we made about keeping the Tamaki community healthy. I picked exercising and keeping our body's healthy and fit. I am still working on this task and almost finished. I have learnt a lot about creating a scratch and how to make it perfect. The most challenging thing was picking the setting for my scratch. The thing that I found easy was making each character talk to each other. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Savelina!
    I like your post about going to Digi tech at Tamaki college. I like how you have put what was most challenging and what you found easy.
    Keep up the great work!
    Comment by alannacarr32

    ReplyDelete