Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Cook Island Language Week

                     

This was another task that we focused on since it is Cook Island language week. My class got into groups and finished this task. In my group is Jericho, Dallas, Josh and Chris we all worked collaboratively to research this information and to find some photos. We all have learnt a lot about the Cook Islands. Our class has done this task to show our respect as there is a lot of mixed cultures in Auckland and New Zealand and one of those cultures is Cook Island.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Savelina,
    The DLO that you've created is superb!. I like the way how your front image is bright and simple because it really caught my eyes. What was your favourite part about creating this DLO?. I think the idea of working collaboratively was great thinking. Keep up the great Post Savelina!.

    ReplyDelete