Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Maths Week (Scale Drawing)



Last week was maths week our task for maths week was to create a scale drawing. Each of the students in my class picked an image that was suitable for themselves to draw. I picked an image of a cartoon character from the show "The Simpsons" this characters name is Bart. I chose this image because it seemed like it was just the right level for my art skills. After I had measured and completed my 1 cm grid I enlarged it onto a A3 paper which had a 2 cm grid. I took my time to make sure that everything matched up with the smaller picture. This was the second time I have done this activity and I think that I have done much better than last year. I found the coloring easy but drawing the hair was hard because I would sometimes get mixed up with different squares. If I ever do this task again I would make sure I don't get my coloring close to where my pencil lining is because my coloring will end up smudged.

No comments:

Post a Comment