Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Kiwi Can: Taking Risks

For Kiwi can our teachers are Miss Latoia and Mr Malu they really help my class to understand different challenges in life. Today our topic was taking risk and our energiser game was called bip bop bounce this game helped me and my class to control our body's. First Mr Malu points at someone and says bip bop bounce and who ever he is pointing to that person has to say bang just before he says bounce. It gets harder because Miss Latoia comes and they both say bip bop bounce but not to the same person. Then we had a game of hand soccer this game is really simple it's just like soccer but we use our hands to hit the ball into our goal. We all had to use my teams support to overcome the challenge. The challenging thing was that we had to pass to all of our team mates before getting the ball in the goal. But it helped me to make sure that I use a lot of team work and we had to make sure that everyone takes part.

No comments:

Post a Comment