Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Technology Brief-Graphics

For the second week at school this year I went down to Tamaki for Tech I had to do 3D printing.My teacher was miss Ferguson.The other group has gone to cooking with Miss Kir Patrick there was another group that went wood work as well.And I am with miss Anderson at 3D printing with a small group of year 7's.We first had to fill in some questions.And we had to pick 5 people that we know and that we are close to.Then had to type what that person likes.Next week we will be making something to take home.I love 3D printing and I am hoping to make something amazing at the end.




1 comment:

  1. You did some really good work today Savelina. Now you need to think about what type of jewellery that Angela will like.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete