Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Story editing.

Editing
Orientation
Complication
Solution
The Rock
Paragraph:1
One summer morning at onetree hill on the path there was A rock that was different from the other rocks.Although the only difference is that the rock was blue,flat and it was really smooth.One day later a young girl walked pass the rock but the rock was soo flat that she thought it was a blue flat paper.

Paragraph:2
But as she was walking another young girl walked pass and saw the rock the rocks.Suddenly turned Orange,huge and rough But The young girl was too busy talking to her friend.Then the rock had changed to a normal,grey and ruff.


Paragraph:3
After that day the rock kept growing growing then it covered the whole block.Then the whole block had to help each other and they tried to carry the rock.But the rock was too heavy so whenever a person would drive by they would
stop and help the block then they would ring others to come.In about 30min the block was full with people and with all of there stregth they lift the rock and put the rock right at the beach it was history to others.

Paragraph:4

And then out of nowhere the Rock Started to fly but to be honest if a rock flew the best thing that could happen is that it could fly then just flew down and hit someone you hate.And if they were your friends ,if it hit me I would either die or still be alive.But I could and my friends might be alive.These are the best things that I think could happen if a rock could fly.


Today in LS1 I did my writing.For my writing I had to edit my story that I wrote this term.I had to make sure I had a problem a salutation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment