Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Easter holiday

On Sunday I visited my cousin's house because my family wanted to wish them a happy Easter and see how they were doing.But when we arrived my cousins were not there just my Aunty and my little Baby cousin I was really bored.But then I remembered that it was Easter then I  remembered the meaning of Easter then I got my computer then Watched the movie of how Jesus died on the cross.

I Quickly Ran to the fridge and grabbed an ice-block as soon as I ran back my little cousin closed my Chromebook then I madly opened my lid and tape as fast as I could and skipped the movie that I was up to.That day I have never left my little cousin alone with my staff.After I watched the Movie I ate dinner we had Butter chicken I was starving for food I could smell the chicken from my room.Then I ran to the kitchen I ran like I was being chased by a thousand Angry dogs.When I got to the Kitchen I ate like I have never eaten before.


I feel very happy that I did something for Easter instead of eating chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment