Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Favourite Ice Cream flavours Graph




Today in LS1 we did a statistical investigation. My partner was Angari. We had a choice on what categories we would use for the bar graph. Next we made a class list. Then we asked every student what was their favourite category. My partner and I chose Favourite Ice cream flavours. I learned how to make a graph and what you need in a statistical investigation. I think we could improve on doing more different ideas and also making a different type of chart.

Out of the 57 students the most votes was chocolate because chocolate has 21 votes and cookies and cream has 20 votes boysenberry has 8 votes vanilla has 8 votes and the least was strawberry because it only has 1 vote. Vanilla is 1 less then boysenberry. Cookies and cream has 1 less vote than chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment