Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Book Bar Graph - What Makes a Book Boring


This week is book week so my class decided to do a fun activity. For this activity we got into groups of three. In my group were Brooklyn, Joshua V and I. In our class there were two papers on each table that had questions about books. Each group got moved to one table we had two minutes to answer the question after the two minutes we rotated around to another question. After answering all the questions we each chose a question that we would make a bar graph. I chose, What Makes a Book Boring? I chose this question because it had some interesting answers. When I had finish gathering the answers I created a bar graph. I found out that most students mostly focus on the pictures and the vocabulary because this will hook them into reading the book.   

No comments:

Post a Comment